Terms and Conditions
Conditions Of Hire:
- Aussie Marquees shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to any person, property, animal or things whatsoever, arising from the carriage, use or handling in any way of the goods hereby hired even though such loss may result from the negligence of the company, its carriers or agents and the customer will indemnify Aussie Marquees in respect of any claims for such loss or damage.
- All prices are for one hire (G.S.T inclusive). Other hire rates are negotiable depending on the duration of the hire.
- The customer is responsible for the goods (Marquee, side walls, lights, structure, tables, chairs etc..) hired from the time the installation and delivery is completed and quotation/contract is signed by the customer confirming the quantities of the goods on hire, until the installation is dismantled and the collection is completed.
- All damages and losses during that period will mean that the customer will incur additional costs for the repair or replacement of the damaged goods.
- A Tax Invoice will be issued once costs are confirmed with the relevant supplier and the Invoice will need to be settled within 7 working days.
- Maximum customer liability is $2000, any damages that exceed this figure, the customer will need to pay Aussie Marquees the totaling sum of $2000 which covers the insurance excess under our policy.
- Any decorations what so ever are at the risk of the hirer, party streamers, balloons etc… can leak ink and do permanently stain roofs and side walls. Marquees are installed outdoors and therefore subject to moisture and other extreme conditions. These damages are not repairable and will need to be replaced.
- Under extreme conditions (e.g wind gusts over 80 km/h, gail force storms, heavy rains) we cannot guarantee that our Marquees will remain weather proof. Under no circumstances are the costs for hire refundable due to unforeseeable conditions.
- Please check all goods upon delivery for number and condition. Aussie Marquees accepts no responsibility unless notified upon receipt of goods.
- The customer acknowledges receipt of goods listed and agrees to the conditions specified hereupon.
- A deposit amount of 30 percent is due to formally accept our quotation, we do allow 5 working days to settle this, the deposit amount is non refundable.
- The customer can cancel a booking any time as long as it falls outside 7 days prior to the function date (e.g. If you have a booking for Saturday the 14th March, the latest cancellation notification would need to be Saturday the 7th March). Once you are within the 7 day period the balance payment of 70 percent is required to be settled regardless of weather conditions.
- Special arrangements can be made to reschedule dates due to unforeseeable circumstances.